Hi! Welcome to my blog. I love hearing feedback about my work so please help with corrections or what I did well in a respectful manner. I have made 4 commenting guidelines to follow when commenting on my posts;
- Write comments that add to the conversation. Ask a question. Provide a link that might clarify a point. Copy/paste a passage that interests you then write your comments and questions. – these types of comments help you understand my work and I believe that is very important when reading or observing
- Use comments to show what you think is important, interesting, controversial, thoughtful. – comments like these are very uplifting and helps me understand what I did well and helps me understand the reader better too
- Constructive criticism only. Critique the idea, not the person. Being derogatory or inflammatory distracts the conversation. Respect other people and their opinions and ideas. – Hearing feedback is very important in my work so I can improve, make sure your comments help me and not hurt me
- Treat people the way you want to be treated – make sure to comment on my posts how you would like me to comment on yours so we both het the most out of it!
- Example: my blog about hockey tricks,
“Hey Jack, I really enjoyed this video it helps a lot. In the future make sure to add a little more explanation about the missing details but good job!”