The experience I had at my Dad’s work place.
- What did I hear, I heard a lot of things like people ordering their food other things
- What did I smell, I smell food, paint, and contraction concrete
- What did I feel, I felt cold breeze from the open door from the out side
everyone is nice and work well people are nice every where it really has a good environment
what would discourage me are people that just cause trouble in the place and we have to clean on what they have done
i would like to try to be an store employee
Thank you for visiting my blog. Please be thoughtful and considerate when you are commenting on my work. I’m outlining some guideline to help you with your comments.
- Comments should be at least 2-5 sentences, not less.
I believe that commenting on someone’s work cant be longer than a simple sentence. please be specific on what you think of my work.
- Read the article. Read all the comments. Be part of the full discussion.
Never comment on other people’s work until read the review of the work.
- Use good grammar and spelling. Mistakes cause readers to focus on how you write, not your ideas.
Commenting on someone’s work and having that good grammar will get the reader’s to be more in tune on what you are taking about.
- Treat people the way you want to be treated.
You should always treat people the whether out there or online.
Sample: my blog post on cooking
”Hey Angel these ideas are great thank you. all the post that you do help to learn more of different kind of recipes. Would you be able to show how to make some of the recipes on you next post?”
Welcome to your brand new blog at Charles Best Secondary School Sites.
To get started, simply log in, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.