- My computer provided me with several news articles, including this one. I’m going to check if it’s true or false.
2. I looked up the source on twitter, and it does have a blue checkmark next to it.
3. Searching up a source using google, with the word “hoax” at the end, turned up with the same result.
4. I did a search on Wikipedia. CBS news is an American news and radio service.
5. Snopes did not have anything on the article, so I do not know its judgement.
6. Using the information I currently have on hand, I declare this news article true.