Your “About Me Page” on your Edublog is likely to become one of the most useful and popular pages on your blog. It is where new readers visit to learn more about you and why they should stick around or revisit. It’s all about you. As you get more comfortable with it, its an opportunity to express who you are, share the things you like to do. This page will grow change as you do! Here are some ideas to get you started. Please refer to the safe blogging tips, to ensure you protect yourself and others online. Make sure you delete the instructions as you create your page.
*Create a heading or title for each of the tasks provided below*
1) What is Your Favorite Quote: Find your favorite quote, or one that is meaningful to you. Copy and paste it or type it into your page. Explain why you chose it and remember to record who said it!
“I’m not superstitious but I am a little stitious.” – Michael Scott
2) What is Your Favorite YouTube Clip: Find your favorite YouTube clip, copy the embed code, and paste it in the HTML portion of your post, this will embed your video. Explain why you chose it.
3) Find a Picture that has Impacted You: Find a picture that you like, dislike, has inspired you or is meaningful to you for some reason. Embed the picture into you page and explain why you chose this picture.
this food changed my life and this picture makes me happy
4) What is Your Favorite Website: Create a hyperlink to your favorite website. Explain why you chose this site.
i think it is cool and interesting.
- The History or Your Birthday: Click on this link click here, enter your birthday…then be amazed by all the cool things that have happened in history on your day! Write about a couple of events you found out about, that took place on your birthday.
- Create a wordle about yourself: click here, begin creating a wordle about you. Do not use your last name or any identifying features. Simply, enter a list of 10-15 words that you think describe you e.g caring, intense, and words the describe your hobbies and things you like to do. Once you have created the wordle, click on the link download to SVG, copy the URL and insert it in your blog post. Once in your blog post, go to the HTML section and adjust the height and width to make it fit your page.