Thank you for visiting my blog, please be thoughtful and kind while posting comments on my blog. Im going over some guidelines to help you with your comments.
- Comments should be at least 2-5 sentences, not less.
- Write comments that add to the conversation. Ask a question. Provide a link that might clarify a point. Copy/paste a passage that interests you then write your comments and questions.
- Read the article. Read all the comments. Be part of the full discussion.
- Use comments to show what you think is important, interesting, controversial, thoughtful.
- Constructive criticism only. Critique the idea, not the person. Being derogatory or inflammatory distracts the conversation. Respect other people and their opinions and ideas.
- Use good grammar and spelling. Mistakes cause readers to focus on how you write, not your ideas.
- Treat people the way you want to be treated.