Thank you for visiting my blog! Please be respectful while commenting on my work. Here are some rules that will aid while commenting on my blog.
- Comments should add to the conversation not end it.
- I think that we should not end the conversation, we should keep the conversation going.
- Constructive criticism only. Critique the idea, not the person. Being derogatory or inflammatory distracts the conversation.
- If you are going to comment on my blog instead of critiquing my work with no mean to help me make it better, I would like constructive criticism so I know how to improve for the next time.
- Please do not spam my blog.
- Spamming my blog does not help the conversation, it only distracts and interrupts the conversation from continuing.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Do not do anything that you wouldn’t want someone else to do to you.
Sample: My blog post is on a short film I made
” Hi Aangid, thank you for publishing this film. I think that you could have included the antagonist more to include more action in the film. “