Science blog post #2

Tuesday: Today is the first day we got the project. We focused most of today on brainstorming and thinking of creative ways to make our house unique. We also started making our phet diagrams and worked on our house layout. Lastly, we also devided all ofour work, so we would complete everything evenely.

 

Wednesday: Today we brought in all our supplises to start working. Sadly, we forgot batteries so we focused today on constructing our house. it went pretty well, and we pretty much had everything done. we also made some circuits, but just did’t plug in the battery so we didn’t know if they worked or not. One trial and error we had, was we wanted our house to be upright, but it wasn’t very stable, so we put it on it’s side.

 

 

 

Thursday: Today we got a lot done. We worked on circuits, and making them which i personally found a challenge. Other then that, we also worked on the finishing touches of our house. 

Friday: Today we mainly worked on mesasuring the circuits we had already finished. We ran out of time to finish some of our circuits.

Friday night: I brought home some supplies to make the parallel circuit we haven’t finished. It was very challenging. Everytime, in would become a series, or one of the wire acted as a switch! I ended up not being able to complete it!

Monday: Faith and I figured out how to properely complete our circuit. We then poked holes so we could stick the lights through so our house would look nicer and there owuld be less wires everywhere.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*
*