Your “About Me Page” on your Edublog is likely to become one of the most useful and popular pages on your blog. It is where new readers visit to learn more about you and why they should stick around or revisit. It’s all about you. As you get more comfortable with it, its an opportunity to express who you are, share the things you like to do. This page will grow change as you do! Here are some ideas to get you started. Please refer to the safe blogging tips, to ensure you protect yourself and others online. Make sure you delete the instructions as you create your page.
*Create a heading or title for each of the tasks provided below*
1) What is Your Favorite Quote: “First think. Second, dream. Third, believe. And finally, dare.” -Walt Disney
I chose this quote because it motivates me to follow my dreams and act on my plans for the future.
2) What is Your Favorite YouTube Clip: I chose this video because I really like David Dobrik and I thought it was funny to see him try 9 things he’d never done before.
3) Find a Picture that has Impacted You: Find a picture that you like, dislike, has inspired you or is meaningful to you for some reason. Embed the picture into you page and explain why you chose this picture.
For more detailed information how to insert images click here.
This picture impacted me. It shows how pretty the ocean is and inspires me to keep the ocean clean and protect the animals that live there so that it can stay this beautiful.
4) What is Your Favorite Website:
YouTube is a great source of entertainment and watching videos is lots of fun.
- The History or Your Birthday:Click on this link click here, enter your birthday…then be amazed by all the cool things that have happened in history on your day! Write about a couple of events you found out about, that took place on your birthday.
- Create a wordle about yourself: click here, begin creating a wordle about you. Do not use your last name or any identifying features. Simply, enter a list of 10-15 words that you think describe you e.g caring, intense, and words the describe your hobbies and things you like to do. Once you have created the wordle, click on the link download to SVG, copy the URL and insert it in your blog post. Once in your blog post, go to the HTML section and adjust the height and width to make it fit your page.