my name is Marissa I’m in grade 9 I like to dance play volleyball an hangout with my friends. I’ve been dancing for 11 years now at the moment I’m in contemporary and jazz
About Me Page
1) Add a Quote: ” don’t cry because its over smile because it happened” by Dr.seuss I like this quote because I thought it was nice
2) Add a Video:V I chose this video because I like this song
3) Add a Picture: I chose this picture because I like to dance
For more detailed information how to insert images click here
4) Add a Hyperlink: I chose this website because I love animal and my friends and I go to the spca all the time and play with the animals
For more detailed information about the spca click here
Customize – Tasks
1) Blog Theme: You are going to personalize your blog. From your Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes, located on the left hand side of the screen. Choose a theme that is mobile friendly, and apply it.
For more detailed information how to customize your blog’s Appearance and Theme click here.
2) Blog Appearance: You are going to personalize the appearance of your blog. From your Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize, located on the left hand side of the screen.
a) Site Identity – This is where you can edit the title of your blog. Please choose an appropriate title, that does not have both your first and last name in it. You can also edit your tagline. Your tagline is a very short sentence that gives the viewer a snapshot.
b) Colors – Edit the color scheme of your blog.
c) Header Image – This is where you can add and change the picture that is being used in your header.
d) Background Image – This is where you can adjust your background image.
e) Menus – You can create multiple menu structures. For simplicity, lets stick to 1. Make sure you select Menu Location -> Primary Menu -> About Me. Then click Save. This will ensure your menu stays the same, even after adjusting the theme.
f) Widgets – Locate and see all the widgets on your blog.
g) Static Front Page – Front Home Page Display is set to -> Static Page and Front Page is set to -> About Me
Optional – Your First Post: You are now going to create your very first post. At the top of the Dashboard -> New -> Posts.