Your “About Me Page” on your Edublog is likely to become one of the most useful and popular pages on your blog. It is where new readers visit to learn more about you and why they should stick around or revisit. It’s all about you. As you get more comfortable with it, its an opportunity to express who you are, share the things you like to do. This page will grow change as you do! Here are some ideas to get you started. Please refer to the safe blogging tips, to ensure you protect yourself and others online. Make sure you delete the instructions as you create your page.
*Create a heading or title for each of the tasks provided below*
1) What is Your Favorite Quote: my favorite quote is “Be the change you wish to see in the world”. this quote was created by a guy named Mahatma Gandhi who was an lawyer in India who lead the non-violence campaign for India’s independence from the British rule. this quote means that if you want to make changes you start it within yourself. this quote means a lot to me because it can apply to anything i do or anyone does in there life, for example if i want a change a my home then i would have to change in myself and then lead by example.
2) What is Your Favorite YouTube Clip: my favorite YouTube clip is on american’s got talent. american’s got talent is a show that people go on and do there act and the best one win a million dollars. my clip is this comedian named Preacher Lawson doing a couple of his acts. this is one of my favorite clips because he is one of my favorite comedians and I could watch these clips over and over again and I will always laugh. It’s not just his jokes that are funny but his presence and he is also funny physical. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkuvAxaID2Q
For more detailed information about how to embed click here.
3) Find a Picture that has Impacted You: this picture has inspired me because there is so much pollution in this world such as plastic in the ocean, and this picture has inspired me to pick up more garbage when ever I see it. I chose this picture because its not just that there is plastic in the ocean but also so many animals are dying because of mistaking plastic for food. When we eat fish sometimes they will have micro plastic, which goes into our body.
For more detailed information how to insert images click here.
4) What is Your Favorite Website: my favorite website is called YouTube. YouTube is my favorite website because you can watch any video if its vlogs or gaming or music video’s or anything. you can also learn a lot like if you are trying to fix something but you don’t know how you can just watch YouTube.
For more detailed information how to create a hyperlink click here.
- The History or Your Birthday:Click on this link click here, enter your birthday…then be amazed by all the cool things that have happened in history on your day! Write about a couple of events you found out about, that took place on your birthday.
- Create a wordle about yourself: click here, begin creating a wordle about you. Do not use your last name or any identifying features. Simply, enter a list of 10-15 words that you think describe you e.g caring, intense, and words the describe your hobbies and things you like to do. Once you have created the wordle, click on the link download to SVG, copy the URL and insert it in your blog post. Once in your blog post, go to the HTML section and adjust the height and width to make it fit your page.