On the second day I finished my drawing and finished my circuits. I started to work on coloring and Ms.Kendall gave us our groups. It was really hard to find the parallel circuit because the switches needed to be on the wall not on the ceiling, why I chose this place to put my light bulbs are because the lights will light the living room and the kitchen. choosing the series one was the easiest because you need a light in the washroom and making the series circuit was really easy. My group members were Chloe,Trevor, and I. That was all I did on the second day.
On the first day of the DL project I created my house and fine lined it. Why I chose this design is because I think it fits pretty good. The rules we had for this project was that we had make walls only for the bathroom and we also we couldn’t make another room other than the bathroom. I put my bed in the corner and the tv right in front of the bed, also i put the table beside the tv and the drawer in the middle of the wall. The kitchen is right beside the bathroom and the dryer and washer is beside the bathroom door. That was all I did on the first day
On day 3 we got into groups and I finished my drawing. our group consisted of Chloe,Trevor, and I, we decided to use Chloe’s design because it was the best one and the prettiest one. Another thing we did on day 3 is that our group finished the circuit diagram. the hardest part of making the diagram was making the LED light bulbs to light up, they would not light up. the parallel ones lit up but the series circuit took a lot of effort, because we all had to press something down and we had to put thee battery in a right place. We also messed up a bit on the series circuit because we put the positive end to the other side so it wouldn’t work. after that we tried to find the voltage of the source and current. In the end our group finished our circuit diagram and I finished my drawing.
Reflection on your media fluency
- The message that I am trying to send in my comic is that to not bring a dinosaur to this era.
- The emotions that I am trying to show is scared, surprised, terrified.
- The message I am trying to say is that things in that past belong in the past and not in the present.
- The comic strip is effective for the time travel purpose because comic strips are more entertaining and more appealing to the eye, also it is a lot easier.
- I think it is effective to use the comic strip for this project because its about time travel and its pretty fun to make the comics.
- In my opinion this comic strip maker was effective, and I don’t know any other platforms that are like this
Description: My time travel story is about how a guy gets moved to the past by a time traveling stranger. While hes there he is trying to go home again and then he meets the stranger and they go home but an dinosaur egg came with him and then the dinosaur ate him.