On day 3 we got into groups and I finished my drawing. our group consisted of Chloe,Trevor, and I, we decided to use Chloe’s design because it was the best one and the prettiest one. Another thing we did on day 3 is that our group finished the circuit diagram. the hardest part of making the diagram was making the LED light bulbs to light up, they would not light up. the parallel ones lit up but the series circuit took a lot of effort, because we all had to press something down and we had to put thee battery in a right place. We also messed up a bit on the series circuit because we put the positive end to the other side so it wouldn’t work. after that we tried to find the voltage of the source and current. In the end our group finished our circuit diagram and I finished my drawing.