Blog post #3 Save Energy

Here is the picture of our final project. It was challenging to Design a energy saving prototype in such a short time, so the final result was not the best.

This project required communication with partner to think of a plan, improve it, and adjust any defect. For the prototype my partner and I decided to make was definitely challenging, we needed to communicate and work on it not only in class, but also outside of school, during our spare time. We tried many different ways to make the dynamic light sensor works, but sadly we couldn’t. For further improvement in the communication competency, I would explain my idea better, so it would be easier for my partner and teacher to understand. Creative thinking and critical thinking were also needed in this project, which is my strength, so I was mainly responsible for the plan making part. During the process of programming, my partner and I attempted to use variety of the tools we had online to see the different results, and compared them. Maybe next time when doing a similar project like this, I would further develop my idea even more.  Last but not least, the personal&social competency. My partner and I respected each other’s thoughts and opinions, we took responsibility of our work, and helped when the other needed. In the future, I would challenge myself to do something i’m not so familiar with, in order to learn more. All in all, it was a great experience for me to do this project.

One thought on “Blog post #3 Save Energy

  1. Thank you for your posts. Great job at documenting your learning! I enjoyed reading about your building process and how you were able to finish your project. All your posts are categorized correctly and are tagged with the appropriate tags.

Leave a Reply to Mr. Choi Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *