Today, me and my partner finished designing our drafts of our house and posted it on our Edublog, since it was a mandatory assignment. We planned out which circuit to start on and began searching for supplies during the last ten minutes of class.
Today, we started constructing our circuits for our house/bunker. After about 30 minutes of gathering supplies such as light bulbs and stripping a ton of wires, realized that all of the light bulbs don’t work, because they were all were out from previous use. We found out that it was better to use the colored lights because they were in much better condition. We continued cutting wires and snipping out the correct light bulbs for the rest of the block.
When me and my partner thought we had enough supplies, we began to construct our circuits. I constructed the circuits with all the parts while my partner made the cardboard house where we could the finished products into. One problem we had during this day was that most of the batteries that we used were out of power, so we had to borrow a battery from another group.
Today, I continued constructing the circuits while my partner worked his Edublog Assignment and he occasionally went to grab some tools for me (wires, duct tape, etc.). In the end, we finished 2 rooms, but one room wouldn’t light up correctly due to an unknown problem. I think it could have been that some of the wires we taped up to each other weren’t touching.