On our third and last day we glued in everything and added a lot of decorations because we had time. we went outside and got little pine needles because this was back in December so we made it themed like Christmas. Even though there were some struggles, all in all, we felt pretty proud of our project and all that we had accomplished.
On the second day we did a lot of the building work like putting pillars under the lid to make the second floor and cutting out all our walls. One of my group members took the walls home and painted them. We made a lot of progress that day and we were feeling really good about our project as a whole, but we were also a little worried about how time consuming it was posing to be.
At the end of the first day we were feeling really good. We had already almost finished our phet lab and floor plan. We wanted to do 2 floors in the house with one parallel circuit and 3 series circuits. We also decided who was bringing which supplies and the plan for the next day. We chose to do a parallel circuit in the dining room and kitchen because we tried to do an open concept floor plan and parallel circuits are brighter and that room was the biggest and so we wanted the brighter circuit to be there to fulfill the criteria. In the rest of the rooms we did series circuits. In the master bedroom we added an ensuite bathroom + walk in closet and we put a light in each room. We had a series circuit in the living room and the other bedroom and bathroom.