Skip to content
- Review the Employability Skills listed, describe the skills you currently have and how you used them in the activities.
- In these activities I used teamwork and working in diverse environments when we did the human knot because we had to work as a team to figure out how to unknot ourselves.
- In the human knot we used interpersonal communication to communicate who should move and when as well as where they should move to.
- I used responsibility in this activity when I helped my group get out of the knot and I used accountability in this activity because I was aware of what I needed to do to help my group.
- I used problem solving in the knot because I had to figure out how my group and I could get out of the knot all together with us all holding other hands.
- I used the time management skill because my group wanted to be first to finish so we did things fast and efficiently and communicated to be able to use our time wisely.
- I could work on keeping professionalism because at the beginning of the activity everyone was good and focused but towards the end we started to joke around, so just keeping a focused a professional mindset is needed. I could also work on integrating feedback but for me to be able to do that I need to ask for more criticism and feedback to see how I could integrate.